Text recount study at home

HOME OR LEARNING ACTIVITIES


    On Monday 16 March 2020 I was shocked because there was a notice from the school for 14 days off because there was a corona virus, that step was taken to reduce the number of patients affected by the Corona virus (Covid-19).
    There I was glad there was a 14-day holiday notice I could play a cellphone open on YouTube, but 14 days of time could not be made in vain because I got online assignments from subject teachers. At the same time there was a task that had to be collected that day and I worked enthusiastically while eating snacks and listening to music.
    And I feel that 14 days off today I feel very lazy to get bored at home and the appeal is reversed when school time comes in, before 14 days off I am very excited about school meeting friends. At home I have no friends who are bored from school holidays with pocket money too. But I love being at home being able to be with my family with lots of time, sometimes I want to go out but I'm afraid of the Corona virus (covid-19)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Museum MPU Purwa in malang

Kesimpulan dari mencapai tujuan hidup dimulai dari diri kita